Tuesday, April 11, 2017

04/11/17 - Almost Done

So I have a lot to say today because I hadn't been blogging as much as I would have liked but essentially we filmed all of her movie film the scenes with Isabella talking to the camera confessing her murder from the low angle so that we could give her that very scary dominant villain type of look I had her talk and a lover voice and with vocal fry because we figured that wouldn't make her sound more villainous and we also begin editing it all together we discussed having music in the video and ultimately chose not to because we felt that when we added the music  it made the scene seem less realistic it it detracted from the emotions we were trying to convey in the fear of your trying to instill so we left that out but what we did do was I change the white balance using After Effects so that the light would it make it look like the camera was focusing on our main character.  I am currently stitching everything together to make it clean and done and then I will continue on my CCR which I'm terrified of because I only have four minutes of speaking when I should be heading 12 or rather maxing out at 12 minutes.


Until next time, this has been your tour guide to the wonderful journey of Mother Oh MineA Beauty in the making, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment