Sunday, March 12, 2017

03/12/17 - About Me, Our Group, and Our Movie

Today I spoke with my group about how they are doing their blogs and they (Alessia Buitano and Isabella Tolkov) about how they are doing their blogs and they both had a blog entry about who they were and introduced themselves. Guess that means I need to do it as well, 👍 I am currently a junior at Cypress Bay High School, and this blog is me letting my audience know the process my team and I went through to create the intro for a film we haven't titled yet. This is for Mrs. Stoklosa's AICE Media Studies Class. We are definitely going to do a thriller film, and we know we want to capture the viewers' attention right from the start but at the end of the intro we want to leave them on the edge of their seats. My group (Ale, Bella, and I) are pretty close and we've worked together before and I really think this project is going to come out looking stellar. One thing I hope we can work on as a team is our time management, because every time we have worked together we've managed to get our project submitted on time but as far as the daily work goes we always find either the funniest cat videos or the cutest puppy videos but despite all the distractions one of us is always one task, and it always rotates so its not like we are all irresponsible, we just have bursts of responsibility. All in all I know we will end up with an A+. Until next time, this has been your tour guide to the wonderful journey of (How Do We Still Not Have a Title), A Beauty in the Making, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment