Saturday, March 25, 2017

03/25/17 - AGHJHJFHGJJHJHGHHGH


SO WE NEED TO TURN THIS IN SUPER SOON BUT WE DON'T HAVE A SOLID PLOT DOWN AND FILMING IN THE OCEAN IS GOING TO BE A PAIN IN THE POSTERIOR AND THIS PROJECT IS WORTH SO MUCH AND EVERYBODY ELSE'S IS LOOKING FANTASTIC AND MY FRIENDS ARE ALREADY FILMING AND AGHHHIHFJFHDJH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I A M GOING TO DO!!!

In other news after effects is coming out fantastic, I edited some guy hover boarding and made a soul come out of a body after being punched a-la Doctor Strange. Also I've been thinking and the song Love is Mystical by Cold War Kids would sound great after the "Where is she?" line because the intense/laid back loose part of the song would be a great way to end the aerial  shot at the end because it has a very nice loose but like woah vibe. I don't know if I'm explaining it the best I can but oh well hopefully we'll see when the intro is done.

Until next time, this has been your tour guide to the wonderful journey of Diving Deep, A Beauty in the Making, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment